This A-line jacket has a crew neck and it closes wit frogs. Can be made with patch pockets or flaps. Can be worn with or without the shrug. Suggested fabric: wool plaid or eco-leather. Approximate fabric required: 1.60 meters (1.40 meters wide).
Note about yardage: The yardage indicated in the design description above refers to the base pattern, size 46. The necessary yardage may vary for other sizes.
Note about sizing: To ensure you select the right size, take your measurements carefully, without ease, and compare them with the size chart at left.
- For coats, jackets, dresses and blouses, follow the bust measurement.
- For pants and skirts, follow the hip measurement.
- For Bust and Hips measure at the widest point.
- For Bust Height measure from the side of the neck to the fullest point of the bust.
- For Front Waist measure from the side of the neck down to the waist.
- For Back Waist measure from the highest part of the shoulder to the waist.
The size chart measurements do not include ease, which is incorporated in the patterns to assure a correct fit.
Available in the continental U.S. and Canada only, Marfy items ship directly from Marfy in Italy. Please note: No returns on Marfy patterns or catalogs.